LET ME CLOUD AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL USE THE UTMOST EFFORT TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION. LET ME CLOUD USES INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT THE USER TO PERFORM ITS CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS AND IMPROVE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1.1. Information which the User provides during registration.
The User provides information about himself by filling out the relevant forms on the Website or by providing such information to our employees by phone, e-mail, when making calls to the User Support Service, or sending e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Website. This information includes personal data specified during registration on the Website, when subscribing, opening an account and verifying the identity of the account holder or persons entitled to administer it, as well as the payment instruments used by the User, searching for a product, using any of the services provided by Let me cloud when conducting financial and cryptocurrency transactions, participating in contests, promotions or surveys, or when the User reports malfunctions or problems in the operation of the Website. For example, the information provided by the User to Let me cloud may include the User's first and last name, their photographs; residential address; citizenship, tax residency; phone number; e-mail address; logins and nicknames; bank details, including account numbers and details of payment instruments; date of birth; information on the status of accounts opened with banks or payment systems.
1.2. Information that Let me cloud collects from the User.
Each time the User visits the Let me cloud Website and uses its functionality, Let me cloud may collect (including automatically) the following information about the User, such as:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the User's computer to the Internet, login data, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- the Website visit information, including complete information about the uniform resource location locator (URL), the route of transitions on the Website and when moving/leaving the Website (including date and time), about products which the User viewed or searched for, page response times, data loading errors, length of stay on certain pages, activity on the page (information such as scrolling and mouse movements, clicks), methods used to exit the page, as well as phone numbers used to contact the Customer Support Center;
- geolocation information. Let me cloud may collect real-time location information from the User's device at any time when downloading or using the features of the Website. This information may be used to optimize the services provided by Let me cloud;
- financial information and information about the use of the services and capabilities provided by Let me cloud, including information about the Contracts and their participants, information about the status of accounts and the movement of funds thereon, credited commission fees, and information about depositing and withdrawing funds from open accounts on the Website.
1.3. Information which Let me cloud receives from other sources.
Let me cloud reserves the right to obtain information about the User if the User uses any other services related to Let me cloud, as well as information from third parties (including business partners, subcontractors for the provision of technical and payment services, support services, advertising networks, analytical data and search for information providers and credit agencies) and may receive information about the User from such parties.
2.2. The information collected from cookies is used by Us to evaluate the effectiveness of the Website, analyze trends, identify problems that Users may encounter when accessing the Website, and manage the platform. This information is necessary to improve the quality of services provided by Let me cloud.
For the purposes set out above.
3. PURPOSES OF USING USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
Let me cloud uses the User's Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to fulfill our obligations stipulated by any agreements concluded with the User, as well as to provide the information, products and services requested by the User;
- to verify and authenticate the identity of the Users who open and manage accounts in order to prevent fraud, deceit, and other illegal actions;
- to comply with the requirements of the legislation to prevent the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism;
- to inform the User about other products and services provided by Let me cloud, similar to those products and services that the User has already used or the information about which he searched for;
- to provide the User with information about goods or services that the User might be interested in. If the User does not wish that We use his information for the above purposes or share it with third parties for marketing purposes, the User has the right to check the appropriate box located in the form in which We collect User information;
- to inform the User about changes related to the Website;
- to ensure the most efficient presentation of the content of the Website and the use thereof from the User's computer;
- to manage the Website and to conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, collecting statistics, and conducting surveys;
- to improve the Website and to make sure that the content presented on the Website is as convenient as possible for the operating system of the User's computer;
- to provide the User with access to the interactive features of the Website if the User wishes to use them;
- to ensure the security of the Website, the services provided by Let me cloud, and the User's accounts;
- to evaluate and identify the effectiveness of advertising materials provided to Users, as well as to provide the User with the necessary advertising information;
- to provide support, respond to and resolve the User’s complaints and issues related to the use of Let me cloud services and features.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
4.1. Let me cloud may transfer the User's Personal Information to any company, which may include Let me cloud's subsidiaries and affiliates, its ultimate parent companies, and their subsidiaries.
4.2. Let me cloud has the right to transfer the User's Personal Information to third parties, including the following:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors, in order to fulfill obligations under contracts concluded with them or with the User;
- advertisers and advertising networks that request certain data in order to provide important advertising information to Users. We do not disclose the user identification data but only provide aggregated information (for example, provide information about the gender and age of those users who clicked on a certain advertisement on a certain day). We may also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach certain target audiences. We have the right to use the information collected about users in order to satisfy the requests of the advertiser by showing advertising materials to a specific target audience;
- analytics and search providers who help to improvt and optimizt the operation of the Website.
4.3. Let me cloud has the right to disclose the User's Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
- if Let me cloud sells or buys any enterprise or assets. In such a case, users’ information may be disclosed to a potential buyer or seller;
- if Let me cloud or all of its assets are purchased by a third party, users' personal information will be transferred as one of the assets;
- if Let me cloud is under an obligation to disclose or transfer the User's Personal Information in accordance with any applicable law or in compliance with the decisions of the relevant courts, requests from judicial or law enforcement agencies or in order to force users to comply with the terms of the concluded agreements; in the event that it is necessary to protect our rights and our property, guarantee the safety of the Website or its users, etc. This includes the exchange of information with companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud and reduce the likelihood of default.
5. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. Let me cloud applies security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the User's Personal Information and protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Let me cloud personnel have access to the User's Personal Information, and such employees are required to treat such information as confidential. The current security measures shall be reviewed from time to time in accordance with new legal provisions and technical innovations ad.
5.2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet cannot be completely secure. While Let me cloud makes every effort to protect the User’s Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the secure transmission of the User’s Personal Information to the Website. In this regard, the User is solely responsible for possible failures in the transfer of their information to the Website. Upon receipt of the User's Personal Information, We undertake to take all necessary technical measures to protect it against unauthorized access.
6. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1. Let me cloud collects and processes the User's Personal Information only when there are legal grounds for such processing. Legal grounds include the User's consent, a contract (in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill the terms of contracts between the User and Let me cloud), fulfillment of obligations required by law (in cases where We are required to request/receive and process and store the User's Personal Information to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation, such as legislation related to the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, terrorism financing, as well as legitimate interest (for example, in cases where processing is necessary to protect the User or Let me cloud from certain threats (fraud, security, etc.), compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation, an appropriate level of conducting business (quality of services provided, identification of needs, preparation of reports), conclusion and execution of corporate transactions (sale of shares/stocks, mergers, acquisitions) and more).
6.2. In cases where consent is the basis for data processing, the User has the right to withdraw it at any time.
7. USER’S RIGHTS
7.1. By contacting Let me cloud the User may exercise the following rights:
- the right to have their information deleted (in its entirety or part thereof);
- the right to have their information altered or corrected, in particular when it is incorrect;
- the right to object to or restrict the processing of the User's information;
- the right to access data and/or a copy thereof provided by the User to Let me cloud in a machine-readable format.
7.2. The User also has the right to prohibit the use of their personal information for marketing purposes. Before requesting the User's Personal Information, we advise you that we are going to use the User's information or disclose it to third parties for advertising purposes. The User may exercise their right to prohibit the processing of their Personal Information for advertising purposes by checking the appropriate box in a special form. The User may exercise this right by contacting the User Support Service of the We.
7.3. PLEASE NOTE: the implementation of some rights of the User, depending on the situation, may limit, complicate or completely exclude the possibility of further cooperation.
7.4. Let me cloud may contain active links from/to the websites of partner companies, advertisers, and affiliated companies. If you follow any of the active links, please note that other sites have their own privacy policies, and that we are not liable for the provisions of such policies. Please read the privacy policies of such sites before submitting your Personal Information to them.
8. STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
8.2. Let me cloud may access or store the User’s Personal Information for a longer period if it is subject to a formal request or legal obligation, a government investigation, or an investigation into possible violations of Let me cloud's terms or policies, or to otherwise prevent possible harm based on reasonable considerations.